Wednesday 20 October 2010

Let us get this started...

To get this blog started, here are three different types of pictures I have been making quite recently;

This is a watercolour that I think looks none too dissimilar from the images you find in storybooks - I especially like what has come from it so far since it looks softer than the digital pictures do. I feel up for doing more pictures like these soon, perhaps for one of my next planned animated shorts.
 The background here in this piece of my 'Willow and Timothy' characters was manipulated from photographs I took in downtown Toronto. I enjoyed the effects so much I chose this image for my first batch of business cards. Currently the first story in a series of new comic strips of these characters is almost set to go online!
The 2010 model sheet of my character, Keen Fox. My goal was to mix function with comical expressions to keep it simple, straightforward whilst still interesting.

A series of charicatures that I made from cutting up parts of one of my mum's old fashion magazines. Not my usual sort of thing, but I found the results a breath of fresh air from my usual artwork.

I will keep updating this blog with my progress on whatever relevant projects I might be undertaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment